As CEOs deal with multiple and overlapping issues arising from the COVID-19 crisis, one of the most pressing questions is what comes next? What are the most important things to consider as offices open back up? How do employers deal with ongoing remote working situations? And how do CEOs balance the need for increased productivity with employee and client safety?
In this Think Tank, we spoke directly with Breakaway Network CEOs about how they’re juggling priorities and how they’re trying to answer these questions. Hosted by Carol Massar, Bloomberg Businessweek co-anchor and host of the Bloomberg Breakaway Summit, this roundtable leveraged the collective and individual expertise of these chief executives to unearth insights as they look for long-term solutions. View event summary here.
Think Tank Participants
- Joseph Adir, CEO, WinterHaven Holdings SL
- Alan Colberg, President and CEO, Assurant, Inc.
- Dan Hawkins, CEO, Summit Leadership Partners
- Y-Vonne Hutchinson, CEO, ReadySet
- Brooke Jennings, Founder, ClearCureBiosciences, Inc.
- Lionel Ohayon, Founder and CEO, ICRAVE
- Floyd Kephart, Chairman, The Renaissance Companies
- Simon Loopuit, CEO, trust-hub Ltd
- Ken Makovsky, President and Founder, Makovsky Integrated Communications
- Christopher White, Founder and CEO, The Sneakers Agency
- Carol Massar, Host, Bloomberg Breakaway, and Co-Host, Bloomberg Businessweek TV and Radio