Inequality remains one of the most pressing problems of our time. Economically, socially, culturally, digitally, the chasm is wide. Many countries have skewed gender ratios, the gap between the rich and the poor remains wide, caste and class remain dangerous fault lines.
Businesses need to face this ethical issue head-on. Creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce – to serve an increasingly diverse consumer base – is vital to the success of virtually every business operating today. At this pivotal time in our history, we have an opportunity to get it right.
Anchored in a full-day conference, Bloomberg Equality will foster forward-looking conversations and spotlight influential business leaders who are paving the way for a more equal future.
On October 15, 2019, Bloomberg will bring its flagship Bloomberg Equality Summit to Asia for the first time. The inaugural event – the first of its kind in India – will be held in the financial capital, Mumbai. The conversations will move beyond the universally accepted business case for diversity to create an actionable plan for inclusion.
October 15 - Tuesday
The Business Case for Inclusion: Fireside with leading CEO’s
- The Global View
- Tech as a Leveller
- Growth for All: Financial Inclusion, the Indian Way
- The She-Suite: Women in Financial Services
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index – Increasing India’s presence
- #MeToo: Moment or Movement?
- Article 377: Impact on Corporate India
- Performance/Fireside: Dharavi Rocks
- Democracy and Disinformation
- Affirmative Action
- At The Heart of It: The Role of Film and Sport in Society